- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Friendly Little Mice Sewing Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
With the free Friendly Little Mice Sewing Pattern, you will be able to easily create hand-stitched, unbearably cute little friends for any occasion. These little guys are simple to create, and only require a few materials, including a little felt, some stuffing, and thread.
Make some mice to use as Christmas ornaments or cute companions to include in your craft room decor, or whip some up as quick and easy toys for the little ones in your life. Sometimes, you just need a small yet fun project, and with sewn toys like these ones, you simply can't go wrong.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
In this massive collection of Christmas makes, find everything you want to sew for the holidays!
>> 350+ Free Christmas Sewing Patterns: A Complete Christmas Sewing Guide
Read NextEasy Sew Pet Christmas Stockings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
carolkizner 957869 4
Jan 05, 2019
These little mice are adorable! I just wish I had some grandkids to make them for!
Nov 07, 2016
These friendly little mice are just too cute. The printed pattern for them shows them to be truly tiny and great if you need a gift for little toddler hands. The tutorial shows and recommends, hand sewing the pattern pieces together as it would be difficult to machine sew the very petite edges. Having hand sewn tiny mice before, a bit more than an hour to complete the cute creatures might be needed!
Jun 17, 2016
I want to make these ASAP! I might even dress them up. Adding a veil and a tiny bowtie to them would be the perfect little accent for my friend's upcoming wedding. It's a winter wedding so I want to make her some Christmas ornaments for her first xmas with her hubby.
marjorie1965 00520 05
Jan 20, 2016
So cute!!! I can't wait to make some!!!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easy Lined Drawstring Bag
Super easy and quick lined drawstring bag tutorial. Over the past few years, the drawstring bags became very popular as an… Continue reading: "Easy Lined Drawstring Bag"
- Easy Sew Pet Christmas Stockings
- Color Me Christmas Stocking Pattern
- 350+ Free Christmas Sewing Patterns
- Scrappy Christmas Pot Holders
- Christmas Shapes Printable Lacing Cards
- Snowy Scene Bag Transformation
- Christmas Pudding DIY Ornament
- 15 Scrap Fabric Christmas Projects
- Christmas in July Advent Calendar
- Christmas Sweater Trees Tutorial
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plastic Bags Holders
- Free Cell Phone Bag Pattern
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners