This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"I am sharing this chair cover sewing pattern with you today that I made for a very special antique rocking chair. Coverings can make a huge impact in any space while adding an element of comfort. But with so many different fabrics, designs, and shapes available, it can be hard to find just the right pattern. Once you know how to make diy chair covers, there are so many design options you can use for color coordination within your home or even office chairs or dining chairs. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- Six Fat Quarters.
Rotating Cutting Mat
Ironing Board or Pressing Mat
Read NextRope Bowl Sewing Project Idea
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Plastic Bag Dispensers
Stop shoving all those plastic bags into the cupboard or under the sink! These Plastic Bag Dispensers will solve all your storage… Continue reading: "Plastic Bag Dispensers"
- Rope Bowl Sewing Project Idea
- Turn Your Embroidery Project into a Quilted Wall Hanging
- Vintage Doily DIY Wall Art
- Pretty Petals DIY Wall Clock
- Embroidered Inspirational Quote Wall Art
- Cactus Wall Hanging Sewing Tutorial
- 25+ Blanket Sewing Patterns
- Chic Chevron Letter Organizer
- Bursting Buds Table Runner Pattern
- Sewing Pattern DIY Wall Art
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ruffled Diaper Cover Pattern
- Girl's Vintage Pinafore Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Pattern For Girls
- How To Add Pockets To A Skirt Or Dress
- Loose Ends
- How to Use a PDF Sewing Pattern
- 27 Free Kids Apron Patterns
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners