6 Pocket Origami Pouch
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I've long been fascinated by the art of origami. Being also a fan of applying origami to fabric, I knew when I saw this that I had to give it a try and share it. It's a 'choose your size' six pocket pouch that comes together in about an hour. This would be a perfect travel or gift pouch for jewelry. The resulting pockets are relatively small and oddly shaped no matter how big you (are likely to) make this thing, so functionality is limited. But having six separate pockets in one unit for carrying jewelry is very useful."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 30 Minute Pouch Sewing Pattern
- Free Toque Pattern
- DIY Zipper Book Clutch
- Super Soft Spa Slippers
- Easiest Flannel Infinity Scarf Tutorial
- Warm and Cozy Reversible Fleece Cowl Scarf
- Winter Hat with Faux Fur Trimming Free Pattern & Tutorial
- 10 Minute Cozy Scarf
- How to Make a Lanyard
- 5 Minute Kleenex Holder
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Diy A Drawstring Pull - Cover Drawstring Ends The Cute Way!
- Fork Pleats
- Diy Tree Skirt
- Diy Tree Skirt
- Diy Gryffindor Ornament
- Diy Mermaid Ornament
- Diy Felt Gingerbread House
- Christmas Pillow Slipcover
- Fabric Postcards
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners