6 Pocket Origami Pouch
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I've long been fascinated by the art of origami. Being also a fan of applying origami to fabric, I knew when I saw this that I had to give it a try and share it. It's a 'choose your size' six pocket pouch that comes together in about an hour. This would be a perfect travel or gift pouch for jewelry. The resulting pockets are relatively small and oddly shaped no matter how big you (are likely to) make this thing, so functionality is limited. But having six separate pockets in one unit for carrying jewelry is very useful."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Square In A Square Sawtooth Block
- The Autumn Fall
- Squid Game Pillow
- Mini Crossbody Bag
- Summer Drape Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Sew Paintbrush Roll-up Case
- Mini Snap Pouches
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners