Simple Hexie Pincushion
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
From the blogger: "Here is a great beginner tutorial to make a simple pincushion! It uses EPP, which is done by hand, and perfect for beginners. It only takes 17 hexies, which is a perfect weekend project to try out EPP without making an entire quilt. EPP is done by hand, which makes it a great hobby for parents who are running after small children. Similar to embroidery, you can stop and start a million times without messing anything up or losing your place! A simple patchwork makes the back and you have a cute little pincushion made from scrap fabric or fun yardage now!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bridal Lace Blouse Top
- Ballet Chic: 10 How to Make a Tutu Tutorials
- Pretty and Plush: 25 Decorative Pillow Patterns
- Erin Hoffman
- 4 Favorite Free Fabric Flower Patterns
- June Tailor Mug Mats
- DIY Removable Lined Pouch
- DIY Drawstring Gift Bag with Divider
- Fat Quarter Patchwork Beginner Quilt
- Scrapbusting Patchwork Wall Decor Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners