We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This Christmas table runner is a good project for those trying to learn quilting, and it is also my way of getting to know my new sewing machine. This Christmas table runner is a simple design I got from my last summer trip to Eastern Europe in the lovely country of Lithuania. I saw the table runner in a shop dedicated to Santa Claus and all things Christmas. The owner of the shop was sewing a table center with a very old mechanical machine. I asked her how she made it and she was very happy to explain. She said it was an old pattern that her grandmother had taught her and so it was a common thing to sew if you are just starting at quilting. The table runner has three flowers. I have used two different colors of fabric, golden white on one side and red on the other. The measurement of this Christmas table runner is 41″ X 15″."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pinwheel Square Mini Quilt
- Havel's Sewing
- Passport & Travel Document Keeper
- Spring Boho Skirt Pattern
- How To Make A Single Adjustable Strap For A Bag
- Summer Top Pattern
- Stylish Tote Bag
- DIY Reusable Bowl Covers
- Fat Quarter Skirt for Little Girls
- Penny Rose Fabrics Hedge Rose Fat Quarter
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners