Christmas Table Runner Free Sewing Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This Christmas table runner is a good project for those trying to learn quilting, and it is also my way of getting to know my new sewing machine. This Christmas table runner is a simple design I got from my last summer trip to Eastern Europe in the lovely country of Lithuania. I saw the table runner in a shop dedicated to Santa Claus and all things Christmas. The owner of the shop was sewing a table center with a very old mechanical machine. I asked her how she made it and she was very happy to explain. She said it was an old pattern that her grandmother had taught her and so it was a common thing to sew if you are just starting at quilting. The table runner has three flowers. I have used two different colors of fabric, golden white on one side and red on the other. The measurement of this Christmas table runner is 41″ X 15″."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for a great homemade gift idea, this homemade slipper pattern will do the trick. Easily created from an old pair of… Continue reading: "How to Make Slippers From Jeans"
- Oh Starry Night Table Runner
- 350+ Free Christmas Sewing Patterns
- Diy Wine Dispenser From A Christmas Stocking
- Friendly Little Mice Sewing Pattern
- Christmas Hand Warmers
- Color Me Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Scrappy Christmas Pot Holders
- 20 Minute Festive Christmas Cake Frill
- 15+ Religious Christmas Craft Ideas
- Cute Christmas Baby Bib Patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rebecca George from Purple and Lime
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Easy Diy Dice Bag
- Denim Patchwork Quilted Star Decortaions
- How To Make Clear Vinyl Zipper Bags
- Wide Leg Pants Pattern
- The Best Sewing Tools For Beginners
- How To Make A Fall Placemat
- Zippered Pocket Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners