Scalloped Christmas Tree Skirt Free Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This Scalloped Christmas Tree Skirt Pattern is only one pattern piece used four times in one color, four times in a contrast color, eight times on a based color and eight times on interfacing. Just like on the Christmas Table Runner, you will finish each petal of the scalloped Christmas tree skirt pattern first, then sew the sides together which will expose the color underneath. This skirt has a bias tape attached as a finish detail that turns into a bow so the skirt can be closed. Check the free pattern and tutorial here: https://so-sew-easy.com/scalloped-christmas-tree-skirt-pattern/"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sew Easy Lightweight Scarf
- Cornhole Bean Bag Sewing Tutorial
- Diy Microwave Heating Pad
- Easy Sew Christmas Table Runner
- Diy Upcycled Sweater Mug Cozy
- Free Quilted Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Diy Flannel And Sherpa Blanket
- Types of Clothing Repair
- How & Why You Should Do A Knit Fabric Stretch Test
- Capri Peplum Summer Top
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners