Sashiko Denim Christmas Stocking
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to make a sashiko inspired denim Christmas stocking, with a free downloadable template. This stocking makes the most of fabric scraps and your old jeans - a simple running stitch is very effective in creating the cuff, heel and toe. Create a tassle to take your denim stocking up to the next level. The finished stocking measures 13 1/2 by 8" and will take you approximately three hours to make. The written tutorial also includes a video. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Pot Protector
- Peter Pan Detachable Collar
- Oven Mitt Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Phone Crossbody Bag
- Shirred Waist Wide Leg Pants Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Book Weight & Bookmark
- Free Ear Warmer Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Free Slipper Sewing Pattern For Kids
- Diy Neck Gaiter
- Marie Segares from Underground Crafter
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners