Kid-sewn Backpack Name Tag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Teach your child to sew with this fun stuffed name tag for a school backpack! Write the name on felt and follow the instructions to hand embroider over it with the backstitch. Then hand sew together the two layers of felt with the whipstitch and stuff it! Attach to the bag and your kid will be ready to go back to school in style and tell all his friends that he sewed it himself! An added bonus: this stuffed nametag also works as a stress reliever. When your child is feeling anxious at school, he can just squeeze this in his hand to help calm down. If your child cannot embroider the name himself, you can do it and let him sew the layers together and stuff it! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Waterfall Top Free Sewing Pattern
- Classic Man Boxer Shorts Pattern
- Banner From Felted Wool Sweaters
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners