We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This canvas tote bag is the right accessory to keep up with the current trend which is for small bags, crossbody wallets, and small backpacks. I made this bag so it would be small to carry with the option of having it cross over the body. There's enough room for a pair of sunglasses, phone, keys, money, and a few business cards. You can make it with very little fabric, so it becomes the perfect project to use your fabric scraps. I had a hard time finding spring time colors for the small tote bag, so I decided to go with upholstery fabric. The print is woven, so it makes a great candidate for a bag without fusible or sewable interfacing."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Hexagon Patchwork Sweater Blanket
- Ninja Applique DIY Throw Pillow
- Little Explorer Boys’ Pants Pattern
- Mix and Match Circle Quilt Pattern
- Scarf to Blanket Convertible Clothing Pattern
- Intersecting Stripes Throw Pillow Pattern
- Reversible Book Bag Pattern
- Free 4th of July Skirt Pattern and Tutorial
- Simple DIY Wide Leg Palazzo Pants From Scratch
- How to Sew An Easy DIY Summer Crop Top
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners