We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The Small Backpack Pattern for Small Budgets is not an easy-to-make backpack because it involves a few steps, so I have decided to offer this pattern and project as a kind of sew along. The first part will give you a general idea on how to make the backpack and the inside components. You can also use this small backpack as a crossover or cross body bag as well. Check the free pattern and tutorial. Happy sewing!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You might think you need years of sewing experience in order to make your own clothes, however this Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion… Continue reading: "Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sewing Machine Cover Pattern + Tutorial
- Autumn from It's Always Autumn
- Sewing With Flannel: Tips You Need To Know
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Types of Clothing Closures
- How To Miter Corners
- Fabric Pumpkins
- Fabric Pumpkin Tutorial - 90's Grunge Shirt
- Button Up Shirt To Dress Tutorial
- Shorten A Sweater From The Bottom With Hem Tape
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners