Small Backpack Pattern for Small Budgets
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The Small Backpack Pattern for Small Budgets is not an easy-to-make backpack because it involves a few steps, so I have decided to offer this pattern and project as a kind of sew along. The first part will give you a general idea on how to make the backpack and the inside components. You can also use this small backpack as a crossover or cross body bag as well. Check the free pattern and tutorial. Happy sewing!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
For anyone that's fed up with the kitchen towels always ending up on the floor, the Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial will show you how… Continue reading: "Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Reusable Mop Pads
- Easiest Diy Baby Tie
- Easy Diy Pencil Pouch
- DIY Doll Clothes
- Super Easy Pencil Case- Free Sewing For Beginners
- Mini Half Apron
- Easy Pouches With Zipper
- Japanese Knot Bag
- Shoulder Or Cross Bag
- How To Add Reverse Applique To Your Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners