This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Small Backpack Pattern for Small Budgets
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The Small Backpack Pattern for Small Budgets is not an easy-to-make backpack because it involves a few steps, so I have decided to offer this pattern and project as a kind of sew along. The first part will give you a general idea on how to make the backpack and the inside components. You can also use this small backpack as a crossover or cross body bag as well. Check the free pattern and tutorial. Happy sewing!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Read NextBoho Fringe Bag Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Innovative projects like this Brilliant Pot Holder Organizer are what get us excited about getting crafty. This project is perfect for… Continue reading: "Brilliant Pot Holder Organizer"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners