- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful children, and married to my best friend! My family is truly my inspiration!
I have always enjoyed crafting but when I was pregnant with my daughter I wanted to learn to sew, so I taught myself. I created Cherished Bliss to take others on my journey of learning and creating. I found so many tutorials on many different blogs when learning to sew and I wanted to be apart of that for others. My blog has become a wonderful creative outlet for me, and you will find many of my tutorials vary, mainly because I craft what I can when I can. With two little ones to take care of I'm lucky to pull the sewing machine out before it's another meal time! On my blog you will find a growing index of tutorials (from things for kids to home decor) as I create a home for my family!
Ashley's Blog (Cherished Bliss)
Follow Cherished Bliss on Facebook
Follow Cherished Bliss on Google+
Follow Cherished Bliss on Instagram
Follow Cherished Bliss on Pinterest
Follow Cherished Bliss on Twitter
Ashley's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Fabric Tea Party
Floor Pillows for the Kiddos
Yo Yo Crib Mobile Tutorial
Anthropologie Inspired Pintuck Pillow
Mini Chevron Pouch Tutorial
Princess Crown Pattern
Ruched Fabric Flower
Comic Book Cushion
Peek-a-Boo Toddler Top
Vintage Infant Headband Tutorial
Floor Pillows for the Kiddos
Maternity Maxi Dress
Baby Blocks DIY Nursery Projects
Toddler Tote with Whale Embellishment
Kid-Friendly DIY Wallet Pattern
Read NextMargie aka Nanny
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
How to Square Up a Block Tutorial
Sometimes it can be hard to try out a new art or a new craft. There are so many specific skills that you need to know that it can be… Continue reading: "How to Square Up a Block Tutorial"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners