Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- see all comments
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
"Well it would have been helpful if it had said that in the first place! Thanks for letting us know."
Remona from The Stitching Scientist
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Hi! My name is Remona. I am the creator of The Stitching Scientist; a blog that features free beginner sewing patterns, tutorials, and projects for the novice designer. I am a full-time Research Scientist who enjoys working with fabrics as my hobby. I knew sewing was for me when I walked into my local fabric store and walked out 4 hours later with a cart full of fabrics! Sewing takes me away from my day job of graphs and formulas into a playful, creative world that I am privileged to be able to experience.
My most important job is being a single mother to a beautiful little girl and two wonderful dogs, who make each day worth living. I am a firm believer of the “you can do it too” philosophy from which my blog was created. I enjoy sharing simple inexpensive, short projects and tutorials that any novice or expert can recreate without feeling overwhelmed. Thanks for taking the time to get to know me and I hope you will join in on the creativity as we learn to design and craft together.
Table of Contents
Remona's Projects on AllFreeSewing
Read NextJessica Abbott
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Jan 15, 2020
Please may I have the heart quilt pattern in the back of the DIY ottoman? Valerie.email@example.com
Dec 03, 2017
I forgot to leave my mail adress for your answer firstname.lastname@example.org
Dec 03, 2017
Hello, I am a french designer and I saw your Vintage Lady dress pattern on All Free Sewing. I would like to know the name of the soft that you use for this pattern because I would to offer a girl cloth pattern but actually I draw with paper and pencils !!! Many many thanks for your answer and goog Sunday. Mylne
Aug 16, 2017
Thank you so much!
Oct 13, 2016
I love this designer's projects! Keep it up!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Jewelry Box Sewing Kit
Get ready to hit up your local thrift stores because this organization project is something every sewist needs in her studio.… Continue reading: "Jewelry Box Sewing Kit"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- May Flowers Spring Wreath DIY
- Easy Shopping Bag
- Dresden Plate Quilt Block
- Chair Cover Sewing Pattern
- Scraptastic Face Wipes
- Easy DIY Heart Pillow (With Reverse Applique)
- Why Do Clothes Shrink in the Dryer?
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners