9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Accessorize your little darling's room with this adorable Flower Shaped Pillow. This beginner-friendly tutorial will show you how to sew a pillow that's perfect for any girly girl's living space. The beauty of this project is that it's incredibly scrap-friendly, so you can create a fun and festive accent while conserving your fabrics. When all is said and done, this project will look like it came straight out of the pages of her favorite catalog, but will cost a whole lot less. Mix and match her favorite colors and patterns to create this cute, one-of-a-kind pillow.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: In an evening
Sewn by: Both Hand and Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners