Gorgeous Chinoise Applique Hexagon Patchwork Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This gorgeous applique patchwork pillow is a really good introduction into hexagon patchwork. The method used is the English Paper Piecing and is really well explained. Hexagon patches were cut out round paper templates. They were then hand sewn into a simple design. This hexagon flower was then appliqued onto an existing pillow cover. The fabric used was a Michael Millar vintage Chinese print which gave this pillow its lovely Chinoise look."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Elastic Waist Linen Shorts Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Diy Harvest Apron
- Diy Reusable Duster Cloths
- Learn Three Visible Mending Techniques
- MaryRose O'Donnell - Editorial Intern
- DIY Ruffled Burlap Table Runner
- All About Bobbins
- Santa Claus Goodie Bags
- DIY Christmas Stocking With a Cuff
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners