9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
Gorgeous Chinoise Applique Hexagon Patchwork Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"This gorgeous applique patchwork pillow is a really good introduction into hexagon patchwork. The method used is the English Paper Piecing and is really well explained. Hexagon patches were cut out round paper templates. They were then hand sewn into a simple design. This hexagon flower was then appliqued onto an existing pillow cover. The fabric used was a Michael Millar vintage Chinese print which gave this pillow its lovely Chinoise look."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- National Sewing Month 2019
- 20 DIY Window Treatments
- 30 1920s Patterns Coco Chanel Would Love
- How to Sew a Drawstring Bag
- How to Fix a Bra Band That's Too Tight
- Glitter Vinyl Lunch Sack
- Santa or Gnome Hanging Kitchen Towel
- Phone Charger Holder PDF Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners