9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
'Sit Down' Cross Stitch Cushion Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The pattern for this cushion uses big wool and supersized stitches which makes the cross stitch really easy and much faster compared to conventional cross stitch. Sit Down are not only great words for a cushion but it happens to be one of my favourite songs. This cushion has a lovely retro feel about it the bright colours and the interesting typography really get it noticed."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
- Tapestry wool 1 hank each of: Cherry Red, Green Grass, Bright Rose Pink and Kingfisher. 4 hanks of cream.
- Free cross stitch pattern
- Tapestry needle.
- Tapestry canvas 7 hpi, 55cm by 55cm (120 stitches by 120 stitches)
- Fabric for cushion backing. Needle and thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Little Black Dress Pattern
- Upcycled Sweater Beret Sewing Pattern
- Easy No Sew Blanket
- DIY Tech Case Tutorial
- Quaint Quilt Block Pattern
- Cozy DIY Spa Slippers
- Pumpkin Spice DIY Dish Towel
- Reusable Grocery Bags Sewing Tutorial + Free Pattern
- How to Fix a Hole in Pants Without Sewing
- Apron Ties And Trim
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners