This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
No Sew Face Mask
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Wearing a mask when you head outside is the new norm. But if you don’t have any masks at home, don’t worry! You can easily make your own no sew mask in just a few minutes. And all you need are three simple supplies to put this easy DIY project together – a bandana, rubber bands, and a coffee filter. With a few folds, you can quickly transform a plain bandana into a face mask that will help keep you and your family safe when you venture out."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextDIY No-Sew Elsa Hoodie
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
For anyone that's fed up with the kitchen towels always ending up on the floor, the Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial will show you how… Continue reading: "Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial"
- DIY No-Sew Elsa Hoodie
- No Sew Tie Pillow Using a Shirt
- 1-Minute DIY Magnetic Pin Jar Tutorial
- DIY Rainbow Fabric Scrap Rag Wreath
- Upcycled T-Shirt Flowers (No-Sew)
- No-Sew Triangle Coin Purse Pattern
- No Sew Eyeglasses Case
- No-Sew Tic Tac Toe Game
- How to Make a No Sew Fleece Blanket
- DIY Inspiration Board
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy No-sew Rug
- Free Ice Cream Pint Cozy Sewing Pattern
- Simple Denim Pouch
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners