9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This beautiful round 20" pillow is gathered and the pillowcase is removable. It's a simple sew that doesn't not require many steps. You need a round pillow form, 1.25 yds fabric, ribbon and crochet accents (bought or handmade). If you are looking for a stunning way to add some floral flair to your home or just need some seasonally appropriate throw pillows, the Blossom Pillow Sewing Pattern is sure to be your next favorite piece of DIY home decor. If you need some outdoor sewing ideas, you can create this DIY pillow out of all-weather fabric.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Fabric Key Fobs
- Finding A Grainline In Sewing
- Free Summer Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Sew A Duvet Cover
- How To Sew On A Patch
- How To Hem: 7 Ways To Hem
- Personal Project Portfolio
- Reversible Bucket Hat - Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Portable Gaming Case
- Sun Pillow Punch Needle Project
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners