Roll Up Valet DIY Makeup Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The Roll Up Valet DIY Makeup Bag is going to change the way you travel. Trying to travel with all of your cosmetics can be a huge pain, especially if you are on a long trip that requires all sorts of powders and lipsticks. Avoid the dreaded mess of a crowded dopp kit or the spilling of foundation all over your carry-on when you learn how to make this bag. With several pockets and a roll-up design, this how to make a cosmetic bag project instructs you on how to make an easily organized travel kit for all your beauty products.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextThe Triplet Tote
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Free Fabric Belt Patterns
- Fake It With Fabric- How To Make An Easy Rope Bowl
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners