We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The Roll Up Valet DIY Makeup Bag is going to change the way you travel. Trying to travel with all of your cosmetics can be a huge pain, especially if you are on a long trip that requires all sorts of powders and lipsticks. Avoid the dreaded mess of a crowded dopp kit or the spilling of foundation all over your carry-on when you learn how to make this bag. With several pockets and a roll-up design, this how to make a cosmetic bag project instructs you on how to make an easily organized travel kit for all your beauty products.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Bo Peep Costume
- How Much Fabric Do I Need for a Quilt?
- 6 Pocket Origami Pouch
- 30+ American Girl Doll Sewing Patterns
- How to Cut Fabric: Tips and Tricks
- No-Sew Triangle Coin Purse Pattern
- How to Sew Vinyl
- Riley Blake Sweet Stems Collection
- Poppy Mini Market Bag Sewing Pattern
- DIY Hanging Laundry Bag (Reversible!)
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners