Overnight Free Duffle Bag Pattern
Don't travel without this handy DIY duffle bag because it's the perfect bag to bring.
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This is a practical overnight duffel bag for a sleepover or day at the gym.
It has side pockets and an interior that does not require lining or binding of raw edges.
Easy to make and super cute, the Overnight Free Bag Pattern requires roughly 4 yards of fabric and will take you a few hours to make.
Coordinated with two fabric patterns and wrap-around handles, it makes for a perfect accessory to add to your collection of free bag patterns.
Learn how to make a bag that can hold a lot with this free printable sewing pattern.
Find EVERY bag type you'll ever want to sew inside this massive collection.
>> Free Bag Sewing Patterns Directory
Read NextBasic Purse Organizer
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners