Overnight Free Duffle Bag Pattern
Don't travel without this handy DIY duffle bag because it's the perfect bag to bring.
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This is a practical overnight duffel bag for a sleepover or day at the gym.
It has side pockets and an interior that does not require lining or binding of raw edges.
Easy to make and super cute, the Overnight Free Bag Pattern requires roughly 4 yards of fabric and will take you a few hours to make.
Coordinated with two fabric patterns and wrap-around handles, it makes for a perfect accessory to add to your collection of free bag patterns.
Learn how to make a bag that can hold a lot with this free printable sewing pattern. We promise it will come in handy whether you're traveling overnight somewhere or need to hold a lot on your next day trip wherever you're headed.
Read Next20+ Wine Bag Patterns to Sew
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plaid Pumpkins Table Runner Easy Quilt Pattern
- Denim Christmas Pockets
- Free Printable – Holiday Card Collection
- How To Sew A Ruffled Collar For Babies And Kids – Sewing Tutorial
- 4-at-a-time Hst Method
- Scrappy Santa Gnomes Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- Halter Vest – Free Sewing Pattern
- How To Sew An Ipad Cover- Easy Free Pattern
- Quilted Tissue Holders
- Scrappy Quilted Christmas Ornaments
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners