We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This is a practical overnight duffel bag for a sleepover or day at the gym. It has side pockets and an interior that does not require lining or binding of raw edges. Easy to make and super cute, the Overnight Free Bag Pattern requires roughly 4 yards of fabric and will take you a few hours to make. Coordinated with two fabric patterns and wrap around handles, it makes for a perfect accessory to add to your collection of free bag patterns. Learn how to make a bag that can hold a lot with this free printable sewing pattern.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make a Peace Sign Necklace from Denim
- Big Daisy Fabric Flower Pin Tutorial
- Free Headband Sewing Pattern
- Tiny Fabric Easter Basket
- Clothes Hanger Cover
- Diy Bunny Banner from Fabric Scraps
- Butterfly Hair Bows
- Easy Lingerie Bag
- How To Make Your Own Bias Tape Binding
- Fabric Editions Punch of Paisley Fabric Collection
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners