How to Make Leggings for Kids
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Here is a fun all-year ruffle skirt DIY leggings that your little one will enjoy jumping and twirling in. Use an old pair of leggings or use the free pattern provided to make these pretty bottoms to sew for your toddler. This How to Sew Leggings for Kids tutorial is surprisingly simple and fun! Learning how to sew leggings will save you a ton of money and show you how to sew one of the most popular and convenient pants options for little ones. Make sure to use stretchy fabric if you want the full leggings effect with this sewing pattern.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Plus, more one yard wonders to make for you and your kids.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sewing Cards For Kids
- How To Make Simple Chair Cushions
- Tips For Learning To Read A Sewing Pattern
- Diy Face Mask Without Elastic
- 3d Face Mask Pattern+video Instructions
- Sew A Simple Pillowcase In 15 Minutes Flat
- How To Add Snaps To Your Sewing Projects
- Make Quick Gift Bags
- Diy Travel Neck Pillow
- Stuffed Animal Face Mask
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners