How to Quilt on Your Sewing Machine
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
From the blogger: "Do you love making quilts but hate paying an arm and a leg to have it quilted by a long arm quilter? Why not do it yourself? This tutorial walks you through step by step on how to quilt using your sewing machine at home. Follow these simple steps to not only save money on long arm quilting, but to also show off your free motion skills. This skill will make you want to do more quilts to add to your collection. Start showing off your new skills!"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pretty Simple Backpack- Free Pattern
- Recessed Zippers-how To Take Away The Pain
- How Do I Sew That- Boxed Corners On A Bag
- Water Bottle Carrier Bag
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Quick DIY Tulle Skirt
- Vintage Embroidered Pillow Pattern
- Pretty Quilt Block Pattern
- Adorable Pig Plush Pattern
- How To Sew A Scrunchie
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners