We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to sew a super simple, soft, and cuddly baby blanket in no time at all. This easy sewing tutorial makes for the perfect personalized handmade DIY baby shower gift for your new granddaughte or grandson. In just three quick steps, you can make a beautiful handmade creation for the new baby in your life. Finding free baby sewing patterns that are quick to make and cheap to sew can be hard to come by and store bought blankets can easily become expensive. Luckily for you, this 15 Minute Baby Blanket Pattern will cost you under ten dollars and whips up faster than you can say "new baby"!
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Plus, check out this video tutorial for a similar baby blanket from Carolina Moore.
Find the full pattern by visiting the page for this Sewn Cuddly DIY Blanket.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Baby Blanket With Self Binding Border
- Mini Backbag
- Make A Baby Cheater Quilt
- Diy Book Cover In 10 Minutes
- Making Continuous Bias Binding Tape
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Diy Pom Pom Bunny
- Fab Floral Face Mask Tutorial
- Olive Blouse Review
- 6 Free Sewing Practice Sheets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners