We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to sew a baby blanket pattern for your little one in less than an hour with this sewing for baby project idea. This adorable free blanket pattern makes an amazing DIY baby shower gift and takes no time at all. The Half Hour Baby Blanket Pattern has a classic and simple look, meaning it is absurdly easy to make this free baby blanket pattern to match any nursery theme. You can make this homemade baby blanket with printed fabric or going with a simple pastel. Either way, it will be adorable. This project use just over a yard of fabric.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Find even more quick sewing project ideas in our collection of Half Hour Projects.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflake Coasters To Sew Free Template
- Easy Unique Christmas Ornament
- DIY Snowmen Angels Face Mask
- Candy Cane Christmas Face Mask Tutorial
- Gingerbread Jewels Fabric Face Mask Pattern
- White Sparkles Holiday Face Mask DIY
- Easy Diy Faux Fur Pompom
- Sew A Faux Fur Santa Hat
- Diy Christmas Face Mask
- Bake Stuff & Christmas Movies Pillow
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners