Early Bird Baby Quilt Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Quilting does not have to be a long-term commitment. With free quilting patterns like the Early Bird Baby Quilt Pattern, you can make quilts quickly without sacrificing style. This baby quilt combines piecework, free applique designs, and fat quarters to create an easy yet decorative quilt pattern for baby. If you are looking for the best baby shower gifts to give or have a little on in your home in need of something to cuddle up in, this pattern is absolutely perfect.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read NextMake a Hexagon Storage Pouch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create a breezy, boho chic cardigan that's sure to be your wardrobe essential for spring and summer with this sewing tutorial. With… Continue reading: "Simple Kimono Cardigan Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Free Fabric Belt Patterns
- Fake It With Fabric- How To Make An Easy Rope Bowl
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners