Feminine DIY iPhone Case
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to make a free iPhone case pattern when you check out this adorable and feminine sewing project. Created in just an hour or so, this free iPhone case tutorial is easy to personalize and easy to sew. Learn how to make a clutch for your most prized electronic and look adorable with doing it with the Feminine DIY iPhone Case. In just a few short steps, you are going to have a lovely way to keep your phone safe. Consider making one of these iPhone or iPod cases as a DIY stocking stuffer or last-minute gift.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Diy Pull Up Fabric Bows
- Free Mama Claus Apron Pattern
- Ripstop Reusable Grocery Bag
- Fabric Christmas Tree Ornament
- Fuzzy Fleece Infinity Scarf
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners