12 Beautiful Tote Purse Patterns Plus How to Make a Clutch for Everyday
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Creative Mug DIY Organizer
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
Grab a mug you are no longer using and convert it into a compact, cute, and impressively helpful free organizer pattern. The Creative Mug DIY Organizer is the type of sewing project idea that will truly make an impact on your life. Complete with pockets for all kinds of small items, this organizer idea can be used in your sewing room, bathroom, bedroom, and even your garage. With no binding to sew together, this project is super easy.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextSpa Day Comfort Pack
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Mar 26, 2018
Do you or someone you know love coffe cups then here is a great DIY mug organizer to put on their desk,sewing room,kitchen or anywhere and so different the the plain ones. There are pictures to help you through making this and it tells you how to figure out cuts. What a great idea for a gift.
Feb 28, 2018
What a perfect sewing organizer. This mug organizer can hold many types of sewing notions. No pattern needed to make this organizer, just follow the photos and instructions. The self-fabric ties are cute however buttons and ponytail holders might work as an alternative to secure the fabric organizer to the mug.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
One-Hour Water Bottle Bag
Sustainable water bottles help you stay hydrated and help you avoid having to purchase bottle after bottle. Plus, with water by your… Continue reading: "One-Hour Water Bottle Bag"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners