Creative Mug DIY Organizer
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Grab a mug you are no longer using and convert it into a compact, cute, and impressively helpful free organizer pattern. The Creative Mug DIY Organizer is the type of sewing project idea that will truly make an impact on your life. Complete with pockets for all kinds of small items, this organizer idea can be used in your sewing room, bathroom, bedroom, and even your garage. With no binding to sew together, this project is super easy.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextSewing Room Filing Pockets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Wrap Top
- Diy Small Crossbody Bag
- Sewing Through the Decades: 300+ Historical Sewing Patterns
- Diy Envelope Pillowcase With Ties
- Patching Sewing
- Easy Sew First Aid Kit
- Free Beach Bag Sewing Pattern
- Easy No Measure Drawstring Bag
- Feedsack Tote Diy
- How To Shorten A Zipper
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners