We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sewing patterns for beginners do not have to be so simple they are boring. Learn how to make a baby blanket with the One Hour Baby Blanket Pattern. In just under one hour, you can create a DIY baby shower gift that will just keep on giving. New babies are some of the cuddliest, so make sure that cuddle is warm with this cuddly idea. Sewn out of just under one and a half yards of two coordinating fabrics, this free baby blanket pattern is easy to match to any nursery or baby shower theme.
Learn another super easy way you can create a sewn blanket pattern for babies and kids when you watch the super helpful video below!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sewing Cards For Kids
- How To Make Simple Chair Cushions
- Tips For Learning To Read A Sewing Pattern
- Diy Face Mask Without Elastic
- 3d Face Mask Pattern+video Instructions
- Sew A Simple Pillowcase In 15 Minutes Flat
- How To Add Snaps To Your Sewing Projects
- Make Quick Gift Bags
- Diy Travel Neck Pillow
- Stuffed Animal Face Mask
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners