10 Minute Receiving Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to sew a baby blanket in less than 10 minutes with this adorable afghan pattern. Easy baby blanket patterns like the 10 Minute Receiving Blanket make perfect baby shower gifts. Simply choose your favorite soft fabric and use your machine to sew a satin binding around the edge using this easy tutorial. The silky feeling of the satin is perfect for baby skin. It doesn't get any more simple than this DIY baby blanket. Your friends will be wondering where you bought such an adorable gift! This simple pattern is so quick that you could easily make it minutes before meeting the brand new baby.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Find even more baby blanket patterns and how to make a baby blanket tutorials in our Baby Blanket Category.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Ribbon Taggie Baby Blanket Pattern
- Ribbon Woobie Baby Blanket
- Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket
- Teddy Bear Taggie Blanket Pattern
- 15 Minute Baby Blanket Pattern
- Loveable DIY Tag Blanket
- Serene Log Cabin Baby Blanket
- Half Hour Baby Blanket Pattern
- 10 Minute Receiving Blanket
- One Hour Baby Blanket Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pen Kimono/ Pen Wrap
- Diy Turban Headband
- Diy Snuffle Mat For Dogs
- Upcycle A Sweater Into Warm Mittens
- How To Draft Your Own Pj Pants Pattern
- Felt Heart Garland
- Easy Cosmetics Bag Pattern
- Logs Caddy
- Heart Shaped Pot Holders
- How To Choose Fabric For Sewing Clothing
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners