10 Minute Receiving Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to sew a baby blanket in less than 10 minutes with this adorable afghan pattern. Easy baby blanket patterns like the 10 Minute Receiving Blanket make perfect baby shower gifts. Simply choose your favorite soft fabric and use your machine to sew a satin binding around the edge using this easy tutorial. The silky feeling of the satin is perfect for baby skin. It doesn't get any more simple than this DIY baby blanket. Your friends will be wondering where you bought such an adorable gift! This simple pattern is so quick that you could easily make it minutes before meeting the brand new baby.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Find even more baby blanket patterns and how to make a baby blanket tutorials in our Baby Blanket Category.
Read NextSerene Log Cabin Baby Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Free Fabric Belt Patterns
- Fake It With Fabric- How To Make An Easy Rope Bowl
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners