10 Minute Receiving Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to sew a baby blanket in less than 10 minutes with this adorable afghan pattern. Easy baby blanket patterns like the 10 Minute Receiving Blanket make perfect baby shower gifts. Simply choose your favorite soft fabric and use your machine to sew a satin binding around the edge using this easy tutorial. The silky feeling of the satin is perfect for baby skin. It doesn't get any more simple than this DIY baby blanket. Your friends will be wondering where you bought such an adorable gift! This simple pattern is so quick that you could easily make it minutes before meeting the brand new baby.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Find even more baby blanket patterns and how to make a baby blanket tutorials in our Baby Blanket Category.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners