We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Show off your mad sewing skills and your love of quilting with the Heart of Art Quilt Pattern. This easy-to-follow tutorial will walk you through how to sew a quilt that is both lovely and a great accent piece for any bare walls you may have in your home. There's no denying that quilting is a labor of love, and nothing allows your fondness to shine through better than this one-of-a-kind pattern. Use charm packs or a colorful array of your own scraps that you have stashed away to make a quilt that makes a statement.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Leather Tote
- Upcycled Denim Chevron Rug
- Reversible Crossbody Handbag FREE Pattern
- Fabric Recipe Card Box
- The Under Dress Lace Slip
- DIY Upcycled Cloth Napkins
- Bride's Drawstring Bag
- "Exploding" Sewing Accessories Box
- How to Sew a Dart Using Only the Bobbin Thread
- Off the Shoulder Dress Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners