Rebecca George from Purple and Lime
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Rebecca George is a handmade blogger and owner of the Chicago-based fashion line Purple and Lime. Originally a Cincinnati native, she studied Art History and Geology at the University of Michigan. From there, Rebecca earned another degree in Fashion Design and Marketing from AIU in London, England. While living in the UK, several pieces from her graduation collection were featured in the fashion magazine i-D. She also had the honor to work on belt pouches for the movie Elizabeth: The Golden Age (which won an Oscar for Best Costume).
A few years after moving to Chicago she started her own fashion business. Originally focusing on womenswear, Rebecca participated in the first-ever Cincinnati Fashion Week in 2010. In addition, since 2011 Rebecca has taught fellow crafters in Chicago about handmade marketing and selling in group classes and private lessons. Blogging has allowed her to now reach an even wider audience, encouraging others to get creative and even run their own handmade business!
Projects on AllFreeSewing
Posts on Seams and Scissors
Posts on Creative Income
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Office Hours Blouse Pattern
- Zipper Top Tote – Free Bag Pattern
- Short Sleeve Mid Length Kimono Pattern
- Diy Ironing Board Cover
- Diy Fabric Basket
- Creative Gift Wrap Idea
- Diy Santa Sack
- Homemade Holiday Gift Envelopes
- How To Diy A Drawstring Pull - Cover Drawstring Ends The Cute Way!
- Fork Pleats
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners