Rebecca George from Purple and Lime
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Rebecca George is a handmade blogger and owner of the Chicago-based fashion line Purple and Lime. Originally a Cincinnati native, she studied Art History and Geology at the University of Michigan. From there, Rebecca earned another degree in Fashion Design and Marketing from AIU in London, England.
While living in the UK, several pieces from her graduation collection were featured in the fashion magazine i-D. She also had the honor to work on belt pouches for the movie Elizabeth: The Golden Age (which won an Oscar for Best Costume).
A few years after moving to Chicago she started her own fashion business. Originally focusing on womenswear, Rebecca participated in the first-ever Cincinnati Fashion Week in 2010.
In addition, since 2011 Rebecca has taught fellow crafters in Chicago about handmade marketing and selling in group classes and private lessons. Blogging has allowed her to now reach an even wider audience, encouraging others to get creative and even run their own handmade business!
Table of Contents
Projects on AllFreeSewing
Posts on Seams and Scissors
Posts on Creative Income
Spring Cleaning Checklist: Recharge Your Etsy Shop
How to Source the Best Keywords for Your Etsy Shop
The Six Most Useful Apps for Your Handmade Business
Go Vertical at Your Next Craft Show!
3 Reasons You Should Print Your Own Shipping Labels
Handmade Selling: 5 Tips for Staying Positive During the Slow Times
How to Use Hashtags on Facebook for Your Crafty Business
Encouraging Repeat Customers In Your Handmade Business
Email Organization for Crafty Business Owners
How to Manage Custom Orders on Etsy
Shipping Tips for Online Handmade Sellers
Preparing for Outdoor Craft Shows
Using Signage at a Craft Show
Your Etsy Shop Avatar- Why It’s Important
Etsy Tips for Vintage Sellers
5 Etsy New Year’s Resolutions
5 Essential Terms for New Etsy Sellers
The Importance of Joining Etsy Teams
Why You Should Create Etsy Treasuries
Preparing Your Online Store for the Holiday Rush
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Origami Bag / Free Pattern With 4 Sizes
- Insulated Baby Bottle Cover Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Summer Tunic Free Pattern
- Balloon Sleeve Puffy Top Sewing Tutorial
- Free Upcycled Baby Shoes Pattern
- Diy Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- Diy Travel Toothbrush Roll Bag
- Free Popsicle Holder Sewing Pattern
- Beach Towel Bag Sewing Tutorial
- Make A Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners