Urban Traveler Tote Bag Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Use this jumbo tote bag pattern to create your next favorite DIY bag. This stunning and surprisingly simple free sewing pattern allows you to create a paneled tote bag that is perfect for showing off printed fabric and contrasting prints with plain fabric. The Urban Traveler Tote Bag Pattern is big enough to be a gym bag, a carry-on, a market bag, and a carry-all. Theres no need to limit how much you can bring on the go when you have a bag as big as this.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextDrop Cloth Purse
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Small Crossbody Bag
- Sewing Through the Decades: 300+ Historical Sewing Patterns
- Diy Envelope Pillowcase With Ties
- Patching Sewing
- Easy Sew First Aid Kit
- Free Beach Bag Sewing Pattern
- Easy No Measure Drawstring Bag
- Feedsack Tote Diy
- How To Shorten A Zipper
- Free Swim Trunks Sewing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners