5 Minute Free Bag Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Beginner sewing projects need to be two things. They need to be easy and they need to be small. When you start out sewing and learning how to sew, big projects are far too intimidating. Whether you are teaching yourself or your child how to sew, use free sewing patterns like this 5 Minute Free Bag Pattern to start. This quick sewing project shows you how to make a bag that is super easy and quick. Plus, experienced sewists can learn how to make a drawstring bag with this cute tutorial in five minutes flat.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Machine
Find this and other small sewing project ideas in our collection of one yard or less sewing projects.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chic Bow Collar Dress Tutorial
- Mother's Day Recipe Oven Mitt Tutorial
- Pillowcase Tote Bag Tutorial
- Elegant Bell Sleeve Top Refashion
- Upcycled Denim Bracelet
- Stuffed Easter Bunny Sewing Tutorial
- Easy DIY Pillowcase Tutorial
- Kitty Rice Heating Pack Pattern
- Crinkly Bunny Lovey Tutorial
- Felt Award Show Photo Props