Mary Beth Temple
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Mary Beth Temple is an author and designer of sewing, crochet, and knitting books and patterns. Her work appears frequently in a wide variety of magazines, and she also the owner and lead designer for the popular knit and crochet pattern line Hooked for Life.
Mary Beth is the author of over a dozen books and booklets, including the upcoming Bath Knits: 30 Projects Made to Pamper, and Fabulous Fat Quarter Aprons. Other popular titles include Curvy Girl Crochet: 25 Patterns that Fit and Flatter, Arm Knitting and Finger Knitting, and Tunisian Techniques: It’s Easy to Crochet with Color.
As a teacher, Mary Beth gets around! Catch her live at a wide selection of conventions (now featured on her new site, TailorMade Cosplay), and online via her YouTube channel.
Videos on AllFreeSewing
- 10-Minute Messenger Bag
- 10 Minute Wine Coaster
- Adorable Sewn Baby Bib
- DIY Sewing Organizer
- Easy and Cute Sewn Pot Holder
- Five Ways to Tie a Super Scarf
- How to Make a Body Form
- How to Prep a Mug Rug
- How to Seam Bind a Mug Rug
- How to Sew: Jacket Alteration Part 1
- How to Sew: Jacket Alteration Part 2
- How to Sew: Jacket Alteration Part 3
- How to Sew: Skirt Hem Part 1
- How to Sew: Skirt Hem Part 2
- How to Sew: Skirt Hem Part 3
- No-Sew Fabric Flower
- No-Sew Jean Coaster
- Sewing Alteration Series: Jacket Alteration Intro
- Sewing Alteration Series: Jacket Reveal
- Sewing Alteration Series: Skirt Alteration Intro
- Sewing Alteration Series: Skirt Reveal
- Sewn DIY Denim Oven Mitt
- Sewn Hanging Dish Towel Pattern
- Stunning Vintage Table Runner
- Upcycled Denim Jean Fringed Coasters
- A Visual Guide to Precuts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
With the Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket you'll never be in need of a baby shower gift again. Made from just two pieces of flannel… Continue reading: "Incredibly Quick DIY Taggie Blanket"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reversible Casserole Carrier
- Dino Costume
- No Sew Face Mask
- Diy Hooded Cloak
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Flared T-shirt Pattern
- Reversible Placemat With Pockets
- Easy Hanging Kitchen Towel
- How To Pick Fabric For A Quilt
- Embroidered Coffe Pot Cozy
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners