Mary Beth Temple
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Mary Beth Temple is an author and designer of sewing, crochet, and knitting books and patterns. Her work appears frequently in a wide variety of magazines, and she also the owner and lead designer for the popular knit and crochet pattern line Hooked for Life.
Mary Beth is the author of over a dozen books and booklets, including the upcoming Bath Knits: 30 Projects Made to Pamper, and Fabulous Fat Quarter Aprons. Other popular titles include Curvy Girl Crochet: 25 Patterns that Fit and Flatter, Arm Knitting and Finger Knitting, and Tunisian Techniques: It’s Easy to Crochet with Color.
As a teacher, Mary Beth gets around! Catch her live at a wide selection of conventions, and online via her YouTube channel.
Videos on AllFreeSewing
- 10 Minute Wine Coaster
- Adorable Sewn Baby Bib
- DIY Sewing Organizer
- Easy and Cute Sewn Pot Holder
- Five Ways to Tie a Super Scarf
- How to Make a Body Form
- How to Prep a Mug Rug
- How to Seam Bind a Mug Rug
- How to Sew: Jacket Alteration Part 1
- How to Sew: Jacket Alteration Part 2
- How to Sew: Jacket Alteration Part 3
- How to Sew: Skirt Hem Part 1
- How to Sew: Skirt Hem Part 2
- How to Sew: Skirt Hem Part 3
- No-Sew Fabric Flower
- Sewing Alteration Series: Jacket Alteration Intro
- Sewing Alteration Series: Jacket Reveal
- Sewing Alteration Series: Skirt Alteration Intro
- Sewing Alteration Series: Skirt Reveal
- Stunning Vintage Table Runner
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Embellished Sequin Patch Pin
- Easy Placemat Tutorial
- Simple DIY Hammock Tutorial
- Woven Jogger Pants Tutorial
- Henry Glass & Co.
- Noelle Halter Bralette and Panty Pattern
- Urban Jungle Bag Pattern
- Laser Cut Midi Skirt Tutorial
- Easy Laptop Case Tutorial
- Cutlery Zip Bag