We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
I am a busy mom to 3 little ones with a love for creating new things. My kids are often my subjects and my inspiration for my projects; Okay, and whomever may be walking down the street! I started to blog as a way to document my little projects and eventually decided to just share them with everyone else. Make It and Love It is now an inspirational Do-It-Yourself themed blog which showcases crafting, sewing, home decor, an occasional recipe and all things beautiful. There are hundreds of free step-by-step picture tutorials available on the site, geared towards all skill levels and interests. The goal of the site is to help readers MAKE something and then LOVE it.
Ashley's Blog (Make it and Love it)
Follow Make It Love It on Facebook
Follow Make It Love It on Pinterest
Follow Make It Love It on Twitter
Follow Make It Love It on Instagram
Follow Make It Love It on Flickr
Ashley's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Read NextAnna Graham
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Create a breezy, boho chic cardigan that's sure to be your wardrobe essential for spring and summer with this sewing tutorial. With… Continue reading: "Simple Kimono Cardigan Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners