We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I love totes, especially small ones. They are easy to make and to carry because they limit the number of things you can put inside. That makes it easier on your back and perfect for walking around. With a small tote, all the essentials are right at your fingertips for you and everyone else as well, unfortunately! But, where do you put your money? This is one of those sewing hacks when you are not entirely satisfied with the number of pockets that your tote, handbag or backpack has and want to add more. I'll show you how to add these secure inside pockets that are closed by a zipper to help keep what you want inside while stopping pickpockets and the like outside."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 28 Handy Dandy Drawstring Bag Sewing Patterns & Tutorials
- Sewing Elastic in Waistbands
- How to Make An Envelope Pillow
- Quick Pouch Tutorial with Continuous Zips
- How to Add Lining to the Easy Pleated Skirt
- How to Fix Holes in Footie PJs
- Supplies Needed to Sew Reusable Cloth Products
- Tailor's Clapper
- Studio Designs
- Salad Bowl Covers
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners