MaryRose O'Donnell - Editorial Intern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
MaryRose O’Donnell is an editorial intern at AllFreeSewing and is currently a student studying at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. At school, she is double majoring in Communication and Linguistics with a minor and certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL). At university MaryRose works as the Vice President of Publications for the University’s Honor’s Student Council where she is the co-Editor-in-Chief of the honor program’s Literary Magazine, The Equinox. MaryRose will graduate from UIUC in the spring of 2021 and hopes to teach English abroad before returning to the US to work in publishing and editing.
In addition to her academic pursuits, MaryRose enjoys reading, watching films, and writing. She hopes to one day (finally) publish one of the novels she has written for NaNoWriMo.
Keep Up With MaryRose
MaryRose's Articles on AllFreeSewing
Read NextJessica Abbott
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 21 Free Fabric Belt Patterns
- Fake It With Fabric- How To Make An Easy Rope Bowl
- Sewing Supplies Organizer
- Cord Organizer Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Plastic Bag Holder
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Denim Halloween Hanging Pockets
- Diy Simple Scrunchy - A Simple Sewing Project
- Favorite Fast Four Patch Quilt Pattern For Beginners
- How To Sew Fabric Bows
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners