MaryRose O'Donnell - Editorial Intern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
MaryRose O’Donnell is an editorial intern at AllFreeSewing and is currently a student studying at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. At school, she is double majoring in Communication and Linguistics with a minor and certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL). At university MaryRose works as the Vice President of Publications for the University’s Honor’s Student Council where she is the co-Editor-in-Chief of the honor program’s Literary Magazine, The Equinox. MaryRose will graduate from UIUC in the spring of 2021 and hopes to teach English abroad before returning to the US to work in publishing and editing.
In addition to her academic pursuits, MaryRose enjoys reading, watching films, and writing. She hopes to one day (finally) publish one of the novels she has written for NaNoWriMo.
Keep Up With MaryRose
MaryRose's Articles on AllFreeSewing
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Your wallet will love this Dollar Store Placemat Tote Bag. Almost any material can be used to make a DIY tote bag, but using placemats… Continue reading: "Dollar Store Placemat Tote Bag"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Fleece Poncho Pattern For Kids
- How To Sew Fleece Blankets
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- Double Layer Chiffon Blouse Free Tutorial
- Diy Wine Dispenser From A Christmas Stocking
- Easy Diy Infinity Scarf
- Adorable 12-18 Month Old Dress Pattern
- No Sew Halloween Cape
- Diy Dog Ghost Costume
- Diy Grim Reaper Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners