We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Create your own cute Hexie Pincushion to bring something colorful and practical into your sewing room or your work desk. This DIY pincushion is a great beginner sewing project that would be the perfect gift for a fellow sewist or for someone who likes to collect adorable knick-knacks. Start out by making a mini hexagon flower and attaching it to a metal tin basic. This sewing tutorial is an easy project for a lazy day or even just an evening project when you are feeling crafty.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Diy A Drawstring Pull - Cover Drawstring Ends The Cute Way!
- Fork Pleats
- Diy Tree Skirt
- Diy Tree Skirt
- Diy Gryffindor Ornament
- Diy Mermaid Ornament
- Diy Felt Gingerbread House
- Christmas Pillow Slipcover
- Fabric Postcards
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners