Sewn With Love Free Printable Gift Tags
We have three pages full of sewing and handmade with love tags (free printables). Add that custom touch with our exclusive downloads.
These sewn with love labels add the perfect finishing touch to your homemade sewn items. Many of us spend hours, weeks, and sometimes months and years sewing thoughtful gifts for family and friends. Why not add a sweet gift tag when you're ready to give?
Our Sewn With Love Free Printable Gift Tags are available in three unique designs for all of your needs. Whether you're looking for a handmade with love, hand sewn with love, or sewn with love message, we have you covered.
If you sell or donate your homemade pieces, this is also a great addition so that the people who buy or are gifted know that it was made by a person with care.
Each sheet has the specific printable gift tags in a four-by-four arrangement, meaning you get 16 on each page. That way, you don't have to print too many sheets to have all your gifts tagged! If you print all three pages, you have a whopping 48 tags with three different looks.
Of course, you can print individual pages as many times as you want if there is one design you prefer. Keep scrolling to see the different looks we have and to download the PDFs.
After printing, use a hole punch, awl, or scissors to punch the hole open. Tie a pretty ribbon, string, or pin it to the homemade gift for a custom and personal touch the recipient will adore.
You can even sign the bottom of the gift tag or write a message on the back (just make sure the pen/marker won't bleed through to the front). Another idea is to print two and glue them back to back together for a two-sided gift tag that hangs.
Sign Up For More Free Patterns >>>
Handmade With Love Tags
Our Handmade With Love gift tag PDF (shown below) features the text with a pretty and pastel-colored vintage-style sewing machine sewing a piece of fabric illustration. These tags are ideal for most handcrafted items. Whether it's sewing, quilting, or even something that doesn't involve sewing, the sentiment is there.
This page has 16 Handmade With Love gift tags per sheet. Keep scrolling until you see the download button. Below that, you can find printing instructions and tips. We do recommend choosing the color printing option for this tag design.
Hand Sewn With Love Tags
Our Hand Sewn With Love gift tag PDF (shown below) features the text with a simple hand sewing needle and piece of thread. These tags are ideal for any hand-sewn items and gifts. When you spend so much time sewing something by hand, it's important to make note of that when giving it away or selling it.
This page has 16 Hand Sewn With Love gift tags per sheet. Keep scrolling until you see the download button. Below that, you can find printing instructions and tips. Because there isn't any color, this page can be printed in black and white or grayscale if desired.
Sewn With Love Tags
Our Sewn With Love gift tag PDF (shown below) features the text with an adorable teddy bear illustration. These tags are ideal for most sewn items. Whether it's sewing, quilting, this message works. Especially for stuffed animals and other children's items.
This page has 16 Sewn With Love gift tags per sheet. Keep scrolling until you see the download button. Below that, you can find printing instructions and tips. We do recommend choosing the color printing option for this tag design.
Download the Sewn With Love Free Printable Gift Tags
Ready to get printing? Simply click the button below and you'll get all three pages. Scroll down to the next section for printing instructions and a few tips if you need them!
Click to Download the Printable Gift Tags!
How to Print the PDFs
Printing is easy for these PDFs! If you're not familiar with printing PDFs, here's the step-by-step, along with a few tips.
- Click the dark red button in the previous section that says, "Click to Download the Printable Gift Tags!"
P.S. Make sure you know the location of your download.
- Find and open the PDF.
- Click the "Print File" button, choose the printer, choose how many copies you want, make any additional adjustments needed for personal preference, and click the "Print" button.
- Grab your scissors and string, and then get tagging!
- If you want to print only one or a few of the sheets, adjust your printer settings. Under "Pages to Print" you will want to select "Pages" and put the specific page number(s) you want to print. Then choose the number of copies you'd like to print.
- Using a slightly thicker paper type will help the stability of these printable gift tags. Cardstock or resume paper are both great choices. Keep in mind the thickness that your printer can handle.
- The default printer settings do not need to be adjusted unless desired. It should print the same in "Fit" or "Actual Size".
- Using colors for the first and third page tags is recommended but colored ink is not needed for the second page (hand sewn with love) as it only uses black ink. Print that page separately in grayscale if desired.
- For larger tags, adjust the "Custom Scale" size. Note that doing this may leave some tags cut off.
- Alternatively, feel free to use a cropping tool or custom program to cut out certain parts of the tags and then print separately and at the size you want.
"The Sewn Christmas Gifts Guide" eBook >>
What is your favorite type of gift to give?
Let us know in the comments!
Read NextLovey Hot Hand Warmers