We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Learn how to make a tote bag that you are going to absolutely adore with the Large Upcycled Denim Tote. This big bag tutorial will take you less than a day to make and has a truly special look to it. Created out of denim panels and classed up with some delicate embroidery, this free bag pattern is as convenient as it is cute. Complete with several zip-up pockets, it makes sure you are never rummaging around for smaller items like your keys or wallet.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Little Black Dress Pattern
- Upcycled Sweater Beret Sewing Pattern
- Easy No Sew Blanket
- DIY Tech Case Tutorial
- Quaint Quilt Block Pattern
- Cozy DIY Spa Slippers
- Pumpkin Spice DIY Dish Towel
- Reusable Grocery Bags Sewing Tutorial + Free Pattern
- How to Fix a Hole in Pants Without Sewing
- Apron Ties And Trim
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners