Update a Frayed Towel with Fabric Scrap Bias Binding
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Do you have old frayed towels? Plus a large pile of bright cotton fabric scraps? Learn how to make scrap fabric multi coloured bias binding, and don't throw your fabric scraps away! A great make do and mend project, extending the life of old towels. Transform your towel into a unique fun towel with custom made bias binding - you will be the envy of everyone at the poolside. There will be no confusing of your towel!
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 35+ Refashioning Projects for Refashionistas
- Rustic French Lavender Sachets
- Poppy Fields Fall Maxi Dress
- Muscle T-Shirt Laundry Keeper
- Upcycled Boys Vest Pattern
- Pillowcase Tote Bag Tutorial
- Denim Fabric Basket Tutorial
- How to Make Slippers From Jeans
- Resort Chic Top
- Seattle Style Shirt Dress Refashion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Sew A Throw Pillow
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- Spaghetti Strap Top Pattern
- Teeny Tiny Mini Zipper Pouch Keyring
- Tiered Spring Mini Dress
- Free Little Black Dress Pattern
- How Does Someone Benefit From Basic Sewing Skills?
- Upcycled Sweater Beret Sewing Pattern
- Easy No Sew Blanket
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners