19 Incredible Infinity Scarf Sewing Pattern Ideas
Make a DIY infinity scarf that you'll want to wear every day!
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sewn scarf patterns are not just for winter weather and cold times, but they’re a pretty perfect way to stay warm. While plain and long sewn scarf patterns can look great, the extra bulk they provide can be a real pain. For a more streamlined look in your winter and everyday wardrobe, learn how to make an infinity scarf that you can be proud of and wear with anything!
An infinity scarf pattern is a scarf that never ends –technically. These scarves are sewn together to create a seamless loop. You wear a DIY infinity scarf like you do a necklace by just wrapping it around your neck.
This is one of the most convenient ways to wear a scarf because it stays put. Avoid letting your scarf getting caught in doors or hanging down into something that will dirty it up by learning how to make an infinity scarf. Unlike knitting or crocheting, how to sew an infinity scarf tutorials are usually quick and easy sewing projects.
We have a ton of sewn scarf patterns that you will love. It is easy to learn how to make an infinity scarf for any occasion or any climate. Just scroll down and pick your next stunning sewn accessory pattern from this page of 19 Incredible Infinity Scarf Sewing Pattern Ideas.
Learning how to sew an infinity scarf is one of those free sewing patterns that is insanely versatile. These easy sewing projects can be made for just about any type of weather or any wardrobe style with just a few changes.
Table of Contents
Easy Infinity Scarf Sewing Patterns
These free sewing patterns show you how to sew a DIY infinity scarf that is so simple that you will be shocked how quickly the whole process went. Whether you are looking how to make an infinity scarf in just 15 minutes or are a brand new sewist on the hunt for beginning sewing projects, one of these how to sew an infinity scarf patterns is the one for you.
Sew all your wearables! If you're already going to wear a hat for your health, you might as well make it high fashion. We have some great patterns in How to Make Hats: 34 Sewing Tutorials to Make Hats You Will Love
Fabric Infinity Scarf Patterns for Winter
Brr! It is cold out there and you are in need of a brand new sewn scarf pattern. If you are preparing for cold or in the middle of a chilly winter, warm yourself up with a DIY infinity scarf made from faux fur. They’re stylish, add a bit of texture, and are most importantly warm! Learn how to sew an infinity scarf that will keep you warm. These ideas will keep you toasty and chic at the same time. Plus, several of them show you how to sew with faux fur!
- Scrapbuster Infinity Scarf
Great way to use up scraps!
- Simple Faux Fur Infinity Scarf
Classically chic scarf!
- Infinity Scarf Makeover
You gotta check this one out!
- The Best Faux Fur Infinity Scarf
Cool pattern for faux fur lovers!
- Leather Wrapped Infinity Scarf Tutorial
A modern look that you'll dig!
Feminine DIY Infinity Scarf Ideas
Hello, beautiful! These ladylike how to make an infinity scarf ideas will add lace, frills, and ruffles to your wardrobe. Learn how to sew feminine DIY infinity scarf ideas that are made for style queens with girlish sensibilities. If you are just looking for an everyday accessory, you can learn how to sew an infinity scarf that is lacy or floral and oh so lovely.
- Insanely Beautiful Infinity Scarf
Luxurious fashion statement!
- Lightweight Infinity Scarf
Perfect for everyday wear!
- Violet Ruffled Infinity Scarf
Irresistibly elegant design!
- Chic Braided Infinity Scarf Pattern
Love the pattern and solid combo!
- Flowers and Lace Infinity Scarf Pattern
Lovely texture on this one!
- Rosy and Ruffled Infinity Scarf
Ooh la la, so romantic!
Find more feminine and flirty free sewing patterns in our collection of 75+ Free Dress Patterns for Sewing
Upcycled Fabric Infinity Scarves
It is time to save some money and learn how to make an infinity scarf at the same time. These upcycled DIY infinity scarf ideas are made from scraps and tees. That means there is no need to run out and buy new fabric. You have everything you need right at home. save money with an upcycled scarf pattern made from an old tee. No matter which scarf pattern you choose, you will love the results.
Which free infinity scarf pattern are you going to make?
Let us know below in the comments!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make The Cutest Mini Fabric Bin!
- Mason Jar Pincushion
- DIY Circle Swimsuit Cover Up
- Adorable Bakery Embroidery Pattern
- What are the Best Fabrics for Face Masks?
- Upcycled Jeans Fabric Basket
- Why And How To Use Interfacing
- 16 Face Coverings to Sew
- DIY Coffee Cozy with Photograph
- DIY T-Shirt Dress
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners