Woodland Deer Embroidered Zipper Pouch
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This easy zipper pouch is a great way to use up fat quarters or scraps! It's embellished with a sweet little embroidered deer and it could be used to hold so many things! Learn how to make a bag that is perfect for carrying your embroidery supplies, makeup, or even extra cash. This adorable and easy sewing project only takes 3 fat quarters to sew up and would make a great gift. Plus, it will only take you a few hours to make. Add some a-deer-able accessories to your collection when you sew up this Woodland Deer Embroidered Zipper Pouch.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- How To Make A Mask Protector
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners