- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
Woodland Deer Embroidered Zipper Pouch
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
This easy zipper pouch is a great way to use up fat quarters or scraps! It's embellished with a sweet little embroidered deer and it could be used to hold so many things! Learn how to make a bag that is perfect for carrying your embroidery supplies, makeup, or even extra cash. This adorable and easy sewing project only takes 3 fat quarters to sew up and would make a great gift. Plus, it will only take you a few hours to make. Add some a-deer-able accessories to your collection when you sew up this Woodland Deer Embroidered Zipper Pouch.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Read NextFree Curved Top Zipper Pouch Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
- Free Curved Top Zipper Pouch Pattern
- Twenty Minute Tote
- 5 Minute Free Bag Pattern
- 11 Crossbody Bag Sewing Patterns
- Anti Pickpocket Bag Pattern
- Baker Street Bag Pattern
- Sweatshirt Market Tote Bag Pattern
- Patchwork Vintage Coin Purse Pattern
- Polka Dot DIY Zipper Pouch
- Sweet Summery Quilted Tote Bag Pattern
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ruffled Diaper Cover Pattern
- Girl's Vintage Pinafore Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Pattern For Girls
- How To Add Pockets To A Skirt Or Dress
- Loose Ends
- How to Use a PDF Sewing Pattern
- 27 Free Kids Apron Patterns
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners