- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
AllFreeSewing.com Releases a Free Easter Sewing Projects eBook
Find 8 Easter sewing projects in this new eBook, available to download for free at AllFreeSewing.com.
April 8, 2011—Northbrook, IL—Whether it’s the trendy DIY mentality, the satisfaction of owning a self-made product or the possibility of saving a few dollars, crafting is more popular now than ever. Sewing in particular has made a comeback with a new, younger generation heading the pack of enthusiasts.
Courtney Talkington, manager of education and inspiration for Jo-Ann Fabrics and Crafts stores, told Sally Walker Davies of The Commercial Appeal, that sewing is on the rise.
“DIY shows like ‘Stylelicious’ and ‘Sew Much More’ have brought crafting into the mainstream for those who never knew the difference between a pleat and a tuck” Talkington said. “It makes it acceptable to the average person. You think, ‘hey, I can do that,’ and people are inspired”.
While sewing remains popular year round, holiday seasons especially show a large number of crafters partaking in what they do best. With Easter right around the corner, Americans are preparing to celebrate with family and friends. According to the National Retail Foundation, each Easter season, Americans spend nearly $12.6 billion, or $110 per person.
Easter, along with other holidays, prove to be the most popular times of the year to craft. For sewers, Easter sewing projects can make for thoughtful holiday gifts. According to the Craft & Hobby Association, 85 percent of people polled in a recent Michael’s survey said that homemade gifts are more sentimental.
To give sewers the benefit of saving money and creating unique gifts and decorations, the editors of AllFreeSewing.com have published the “8 Easter Sewing Projects” eBook. It’s a free eBook available for download on AllFreeSewing.com.
The 8 Easter Sewing Projects eBook gives the reader 8 full projects with step by step instructions and color photos. With project ideas to make all things Easter, sewers can easily create Easter projects by April 24th. This free eBook includes an Easter Basket Tutorial (pg. 5), a Felt Easter Egg Jelly Bean Bag (pg. 19), Bunny Peeps Bunting (pg 23) and more.
Download the 8 Easter Sewing Projects eBook for FREE at http://www.allfreesewing.com/Easter-Projects/8-Easter-Sewing-Projects-eBook.
Website visitors can also find the eBook under the “Easter” category on the AllFreeSewing homepage.
AllFreeSewing.com is a property of Prime Publishing LLC
AllFreeSewing.com is an exciting resource for all things sewing - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Sewing It Up, a free e-mail newsletter, publish sewing eBooks, and create sewing related product promotions, contests, and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. To learn more, visit www.primenewsletters.com.
Project of the Day
One-Hour Water Bottle Bag
Sustainable water bottles help you stay hydrated and help you avoid having to purchase bottle after bottle. Plus, with water by your… Continue reading: "One-Hour Water Bottle Bag"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners