- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Revived Interest in Vintage Clothing Patterns Influences Fashion Trends
AllFreeSewing.com releases new vintage sewing patterns eBook for women.
November 22, 2013 - Northbrook, IL - A clear revival in vintage style has hit the fashion scene within the last couple of years, influencing the ways millions of women dress. In response to this overwhelming return to fashion favorites, AllFreeSewing is pleased to announce the release of its latest, free eBook, 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies.
A 2012 article from Forbes discusses the reasoning behind revitalized vintage style, calling it a celebration of a particular historical period. Forbes hones in on the attraction towards reviving women's clothing style, explaining, "Perhaps most relevant to the topic of vintage clothing, women gained new rights and roles in society. Their new abilities to vote, work outside of the home and pursue life as more than just housewives, makes the 1920s a revolutionary decade for American females." It’s no wonder, then, that women all across the U.S. and overseas gravitate towards classics like the 1920's LBD, 1960's mod dresses, and 1970's discotheque tops. Despite years of wear these pieces have not lost their ability to evoke a sense of edgy individualism upon anyone who dons them.
In 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies, readers will find nearly a dozen projects that recognize a particular turning point in fashion from the twentieth century. Spanning from pieces inspired by the 1920s to more radical tops of the 1970s, these clothing patterns are worth exploring. Anyone interested can learn how to sew practical and custom-fit dresses, skirts, and tops by downloading a copy of this free eBook.
Download 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies for free at http://www.allfreesewing.com/Miscellaneous-Clothing/11-Free-Vintage-Patterns-How-to-Sew-Retro-Inspired-Clothing-for-Ladies-Free-eBook. Website visitors can also find the free eBook under the “Miscellaneous Clothing” category on the AllFreeSewing homepage.
Annie Rosean, Editor
AllFreeSewing.com is an exciting resource for all things sewing - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Sewing It Up, a free e-mail newsletter, publish sewing eBooks, and create sewing related product promotions, contests, and giveaways.
About Prime Publishing:
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. To learn more, visit www.primenewsletters.com.
Project of the Day
5 Minute Free Bag Pattern
Beginner sewing projects need to be two things. They need to be easy and they need to be small. When you start out sewing and learning… Continue reading: "5 Minute Free Bag Pattern"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- Easy Pillowcase Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners