How do I submit my sewing pattern, link, tip or tutorial for publication?
See your clever sewing tip, pattern, link or tutorial published with your name at AllFreeSewing.com! We link to sewing patterns, providing a short description of the pattern, difficulty level and an overview of required materials. We also publish full instructional sewing tutorials on AllFreeSewing.com.
Simply contact us with your sewing link and a member of the editorial team will get back to you. For longer sewing tips or tutorials, an AllFreeSewing.com editor will send you a Sewing Project Submission Guide. We prefer tutorials with images and also welcome sewing videos at our website. Three ways you can submit are:
a. Links to sewing patterns - Send us your link via this form so we can review it and link out to it. We will also ask for a byline, difficulty level and appromximate project completion time.
b. Full tutorials for our Tutorials section – Contact us and we will send you our easy guidelines so you can provide your full sewing tutorial via Word document.
c. Full sewing tips for our Tips section – Contact us and we will send you our easy guidelines so you can provide your full sewing tips via Word document.
If you would like to submit your full pattern, please also contact our sister site www.FaveCrafts.com. FaveCrafts.com will be more than happy to consider your full pattern and post it in their sewing categories. You can contact us with the information and an Editor on the FaveCrafts.com team will get back to you shortly.
- A Gathered Dress
- Fit and Flare Free Dress Pattern
- 30 Craft Organizers: Sewing Organizer Patterns for the New Year
- Two-Toned Shift Dress Pattern
- Spring DIY Pillowcase Dress
- Vintage Sheet to Maxi Dress
- Tulip Dress Pattern
- 75+ Dress Patterns for Sewing + New Free Dress Patterns
- Leather Accents Free Dress Pattern
- 30 Minute Sheath Dress
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Classic Tee Maxi Dress Pattern
- Cupid's Arrow Pillow Pattern
- Easy Basic Bodice Block for Beginners
- Denim Heart Pencil Cases
- Hanging Tray Holder Tutorial
- Upcycled Sweater DIY Laptop Tote
- DIY Home Doorstop Tutorial
- Car Visor DIY Organizer
- Nesting Fabric Storage Boxes
- Liberty Tea Towel Tutorial