Trim the Tree with a New Sewn Ornaments eBook
Find 6 easy ornaments to sew in this new eBook, available to download for free at AllFreeSewing.com.
November 11, 2010—Northbrook, IL—Sewing as a hobby has been gaining popularity recently thanks to a combination of factors. The recession, the green movement, the tremendous success of shows like Project Runway, and even the growing desire for creative self-expression can all be credited for the 28% increase in sewing machine import revenue between the first five months of 2010 and the same period in 2009, according to the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis.
What was recently considered a rather esoteric, grandmotherly activity is now becoming increasingly popular among young mothers, urban professionals, and even teenagers. According to Judi Ketteler, author of Sew Retro: 25 Vintage-Inspired Projects for the Modern Girl & A Stylish History of the Sewing Revolution, sewing is “the latest lost art, or grandmother's art, that's being revived.” Ketteler also attributes the resurgence of interest to the do-it-yourself movement. “The recession is part of it, but it is also an attitude,” Ketteler said.
Christmas has always been a popular holiday among crafting enthusiasts; between homemade gifts, decorations, and cards, there is never a shortage of projects to complete during the holiday season. Sewing is known to lower blood pressure, according to the results of a study recently commissioned by the American Home Sewing and Craft Association. In order to further alleviate your stress levels this holiday season, the editors of AllFreeSewing.com have included only the quickest, easiest ornaments in this free eBook. The 6 Sew Easy to Make Christmas Ornaments eBook is free to download at AllFreeSewing.com.
The 6 Sew Easy to Make Christmas Ornaments eBook gives you 6 beginner sewing projects to help deck the halls for Christmas. This free eBook includes mini stockings to hang on your tree (pg. 6), easy ornaments to stitch by hand (pg. 10), felt ornaments shaped like cupcakes (pg. 13), and more.
Download the 6 Sew Easy to Make Christmas Ornaments eBook for FREE at http://www.allfreesewing.com/Sewn-Ornaments/6-Sew-Easy-to-Make-Christmas-Ornaments-eBook
Website visitors can also find the eBook under the “Sewn Ornaments” category on the AllFreeSewing homepage.
AllFreeSewing.com is a property of Prime Publishing LLC
AllFreeSewing.com is an exciting resource for all things sewing - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Sewing It Up, a free e-mail newsletter, publish sewing eBooks, and create sewing related product promotions, contests, and giveaways.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. To learn more, visit www.primenewsletters.com.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- Diy Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- Free Fleece Hat Pattern
- Mini Felt Christmas Stocking Garland
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners