Disclosure Policy for Product Reviews
The Federal Trade Commission requires that we disclose any relationship we have between a product manufacturer and service provider when we write about a product or service.
Here are the guidelines we operate under at Prime Publishing LLC, which operates this website:
This website is a sponsored website created or supported by a company, organization or group of organizations. For questions about this website, please contact us at http://www.primecp.com/contact_us.php
Our newsletters and web sites are advertising supported; we do not charge a fee for our newsletter or for access to our site. This website accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this website. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this website is compensated at times to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this website receives compensation for our articles and posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely the websites' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
We don't return the products after we test or review them. In certain cases, the product is used up or destroyed. In other cases, the product may get damaged. Extra products are typically given away to our readers via ‘Giveaways’ we promote on our site and in our newsletters.
This website does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
If we create a link to a product in a review, sometimes we may get paid a commission if you purchase the product or service. If the link takes you to our site, we are not typically getting paid. If a link goes to another site that has a purchase or lead generation option on the initial landing page, we are typically getting paid. We try to disclose when we are getting paid through language such as ‘advertisement’ or ‘paid advertisement’ or ‘sponsor link’ in the review.
These are good rules and practices in today's digital world. It's important for you as a consumer to understand the relationship between a person reviewing the product and the manufacturer or service provider. If you don't see a disclosure policy as part of a review of a product, that reviewer may be violating the law or at the very least the Code of Ethics.
Revised: 06 May 2011
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cornhole Bean Bag Sewing Tutorial
- Diy Microwave Heating Pad
- Easy Sew Christmas Table Runner
- Diy Upcycled Sweater Mug Cozy
- Free Quilted Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Diy Flannel And Sherpa Blanket
- Types of Clothing Repair
- How & Why You Should Do A Knit Fabric Stretch Test
- Capri Peplum Summer Top
- Simple Sew Baby Rag Quilt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners