- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas Provide Affordable Solutions to Holidays and Special Events
AllFreeSewing.com releases new eBook on easy do-it-yourself gift ideas.
August, 9, 2013 - Northbrook, IL - AllFreeSewing.com announces what it’s calling its latest and greatest free eBook on how to sew a gift. Specifically designed for the potentially hard of cash, skill, and/or time, this publication, How to Sew a Gift: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas caters to the novice seamstress or the pro. A dozen tutorials make up this free eBook on homemade gifts, all of which are designed as emergency quick fixes – if you’re in need of one.
According to the American Research Group statistics, the average person spent roughly $850 on Christmas gifts alone in 2012. This number reflected a 32% increase from 2011, and is expected to increase this year. Despite the recent increase in gift expenditure, most Americans feel weighed down by the holiday costliness that sets in after Christmas. The cost of the high holidays is certainly steep, and on the upswing of a national recession, the average American’s Christmas price tag will likely escalate.
Christmas aside, there are countless other special occasions that mandate a gift as a tangible expression of love. If birthdays, baby showers, or weddings don’t get the average American to purchase a gift, there are endless other National holidays that could. The onset of the internet has effected super speedy communication, making it possible for companies and citizens to declare formerly unknown holidays. National Middle Sibling Day, National Bacon Day, and National Star Wars Day – the list goes on and on. In order to keep up with these potential opportunities to give gifts, skip the stress and make one.
Ten experienced seamstresses provide an answer to your gifting queries in How to Sew a Gift: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas. Apart from written tutorials, these projects feature assistive photographs that provide a visual aid when you need one. Details like ruffling that fabric strip or adding that lining aren’t just expressed in words, but pictures as well. For the beginner or procrastinating seamstress in need of a gift, these components are invaluable.
Download How to Sew a Gift: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas for free at http://www.allfreesewing.com/Holiday-Projects/How-to-Sew-a-Gift-for-Any-Occasion-12-Easy-Do-It-Yourself-Gift-Ideas-Free-eBook. Website visitors can also find the free eBook under the “Holiday Projects” category on the AllFreeSewing homepage.
Annie Rosean, Editor
AllFreeSewing.com is an exciting resource for all things sewing - from expert tips to project ideas for every style and skill level. We also publish Sewing It Up, a free e-mail newsletter, publish sewing eBooks, and create sewing related product promotions, contests, and giveaways.
About Prime Publishing:
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, we are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. To learn more, visit www.primenewsletters.com.
Project of the Day
One-Hour Water Bottle Bag
Sustainable water bottles help you stay hydrated and help you avoid having to purchase bottle after bottle. Plus, with water by your… Continue reading: "One-Hour Water Bottle Bag"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners