Transforming DIY Slipcover
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sometimes you look around your home and just plain need a change. Stepping into the same space every day can give you the blues, especially when you are stuck inside on a rainy day. Learn how to upcycle your dining room chairs in a matter of minutes by exploring this Transforming DIY Slipcover tutorial. Surprisingly no-sew and absurdly simple, this tutorial uses laminated fabric to create a no-mess place to sit while you feast. This would be a great home dec project to try out before a big dinner party. This tutorial will use about a yard of fabric per chair.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Half Hour Circle Stitch Clutch delivers what the name implies. In thirty minutes you can dominate DIY purses and bags by creating… Continue reading: "Half Hour Circle Stitch Clutch"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sew Paintbrush Roll-up Case
- Mini Snap Pouches
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners