Transforming DIY Slipcover
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sometimes you look around your home and just plain need a change. Stepping into the same space every day can give you the blues, especially when you are stuck inside on a rainy day. Learn how to upcycle your dining room chairs in a matter of minutes by exploring this Transforming DIY Slipcover tutorial. Surprisingly no-sew and absurdly simple, this tutorial uses laminated fabric to create a no-mess place to sit while you feast. This would be a great home dec project to try out before a big dinner party. This tutorial will use about a yard of fabric per chair.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- National Sewing Month 2019
- 20 DIY Window Treatments
- 30 1920s Patterns Coco Chanel Would Love
- How to Sew a Drawstring Bag
- How to Fix a Bra Band That's Too Tight
- Glitter Vinyl Lunch Sack
- Santa or Gnome Hanging Kitchen Towel
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners