Transforming DIY Slipcover
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Sometimes you look around your home and just plain need a change. Stepping into the same space every day can give you the blues, especially when you are stuck inside on a rainy day. Learn how to upcycle your dining room chairs in a matter of minutes by exploring this Transforming DIY Slipcover tutorial. Surprisingly no-sew and absurdly simple, this tutorial uses laminated fabric to create a no-mess place to sit while you feast. This would be a great home dec project to try out before a big dinner party. This tutorial will use about a yard of fabric per chair.
Project Type: Make a Project
Time to complete: Weekend project
Sewn by: Machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- To Wash Fabric Before Sewing or Not: Tips for Preparing Fabric
- 10 Designer Sewing Patterns
- Beautiful Beginner DIY Dresses: 24 Easy Dress Patterns
- What Kind of Thread to Use for Sewing Leather
- Ribbon Band DIY Pattern Weights
- Patchwork Fabric Basket Pattern
- Remona from The Stitching Scientist
- Beautiful Bows Child’s Headband Sewing Pattern
- Stuffed Owls Sewing Pattern
- Playing Card Holder Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners