We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you've ever wanted to twirl around in a green field in the middle of the afternoon, this Gathered Waist Summer DIY Dress is the perfect dress for it! It's simple enough to make, even for beginners. You'll need two yards of cotton fabric, two yards of chiffon for the lining, some elastic, a button and some basic sewing tools to follow this dress tutorial. This DIY dress has a high neck line and is about knee length, so it's appropriate for work. The A-line skirt of this dress makes it flattering for any body type.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- main fabric
- fabric for lining
- fabric marker
- matching thread
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kids Upcycled Dish Towel Apron
- Fun and Flouncy Ruffle Skirt Pattern
- Splashy Flamingo Felt Pillow
- Sewing for Beginners: Tips for Pressing Fabric
- Simple Lace Tote Bag Pattern
- Free Handbag Pattern With Hoop Handles
- Citrus Slice Purse Sewing Pattern
- 3-In-1 DIY Bathing Suit
- Caftan Inspired DIY Beach Cover-Up
- Waterproof Quilted Picnic Blanket
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners